PMRG encourages and promotes the next generation of healthcare market researchers through student memberships and academia partnerships. Benefits made available to student members include:
- sponsored conference attendance
- mentoring opportunities
- networking opportunities
- participation in PMRG's fall Institute
This year PMRG will again invite colleges & universities to participate in the 2017 Institute’s Student Research Poster Competition. In 2016, seven schools participated in the inaugural competition. The winner and 1st runner-up were invited to attend the PMRG Institute and present their submission in a poster session.
There are no pre-requisites for participation, any program/department/school; undergraduate or graduate, that focuses on healthcare / pharmaceutical / biotech business issues and/or marketing research is eligible to participate.
Timeline for student poster submissions:
• All abstract submissions received June 12
• Notification of Committee selections week of July 10
• Initial slides/poster due for Committee review August 7
• Final slides/poster due for legal review August 28