PMRG will send your booth assignment the week of January 24th. Please wait until the booth assigments have been made to contact GES. In order to receive advance order discount rates listed in the Exhibitor Kit, GES must receive your order and payment by March 5, 2012. Internet connections are not provided for the exhibit hall. If you require internet, you must order it via the additional services order form in the exhibitor kit.
GES Online Customer Support can be reached at (800) 475-2098 or www.ges.com/chat. You can order directly with GES Online at www.ges.com/ecomm.
Registration fees include cost for all sessions, meeting materials, meals and admission to the Tuesday evening event.
We do not offer exhibitor floor only passes.
You will contact the hotel directly to reserve a room.
By registering for a booth, exhibitors agree to the Exhibitor Terms of Participation listed below.
NEW THIS YEAR ... To improve the visitor experience at the Consultant Fair, we have launched a new program to emphasize the exhibitors' area of specialty. In the registration form, you will select three areas of specialty that best fit your core services. Firms are advised to choose categories in which they have proven experience and expertise. Please be prepared with your selection prior to registering. Email Andrea Bennett with any questions.
|Area of Specialty
|1. Pricing & market access research
2. Innovative techniques
4. Quantitative tracking
5. Multivariate analytics
6. Medical device & diagnostics
7. Pipeline/ opportunity assessment
8. Social media
|1. Pricing, payor and reimbursement
2. Proprietary methods and cutting edge tools
3. Utilize any platform or setting for qualitative methods
4. Self explanatory
5. Conjoint and discrete choice studies
6. Self explanatory
7. Early-stage products and/or licensing & acquisition opportunities
8. Utilize social media outlets that provide insights for healthcare manufacturers
9. Self explanatory
10. Self explanatory
11. Utilize or provide online and/or offline technology in support of marketing research initiatives
PMRG Exhibitor Terms of Participation
Exhibitors at PMRG’s Annual National Conference Consultant Fair (“Exhibitors”) are companies that provide services within the pharmaceutical marketing research industry and that staff their booths with their individual employees (“Employees”) who are dues-paying members of PMRG. By participating as an Exhibitor, the Exhibitor agrees to be bound by these terms, and the individual who registers for the booth on behalf of the Exhibitor certifies that he or she is authorized to bind the Exhibitor to these terms.
The Exhibitor agrees as follows:
- Booth set-up will be completed by Monday at 12:00 p.m. Exhibitor move-in is from 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Exhibits will open on Monday from 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. and Tuesday from 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. Exhibits will breakdown on Tuesday from 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. Any remaining materials after this time will be recognized as trash and discarded.
- All individuals operating in the exhibition area must be Employees and must be registered and paid-up as (a) participants in the conference and (b) PMRG members.
- Exhibitor space will be assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis, as within the regular or premium classification that the Exhibitor chooses on the registration form. Locations will be randomly assigned. Amount of space is limited; those who apply late may not be accommodated. Only one 10’ x 10’ area will be available per Exhibiting Company.
- One 6’ table, two chairs and a wastebasket will be provided for the Exhibitor. Exhibitor ordering information will be sent via e-mail to the Exhibitor at the email address it provides on its registration form for additional needs such as electrical hook-up, additional furnishing, audio-visual and shipping information. The exhibition set-up company contracted by PMRG provides these services at an additional charge borne by the pertinent Exhibitor. The Exhibitor will be responsible for all items or charges related to its exhibit space. Exhibitors are allowed to use pop-up booths as long as they are confined to the Exhibitor’s 10’ x 10’ booth space.
- A sign with the Exhibitor’s company name will be provided for the Exhibitor by the exhibition set-up company.
A list of the names of companies whose employees will be attending the conference will be sent out two weeks prior to the conference to all PMRG members who have registered to attend. A complete list of the individual member attendee names will not be provided to Employees (as members) until the conference begins. Please note that PMRG's lists of its members and its meeting attendees are the proprietary, copyrighted information of PMRG. Those lists are supplied to members and attendees solely as a privilege of membership or attendance, as the case may be. Transferring or distributing those lists outside of one's workplace is strictly prohibited. Mass mailings, emails or faxes to those lists are also strictly prohibited.
- No other PMRG events will be scheduled during exhibition hours.
- No loudspeakers, radios, laser lights, or live entertainment on the part of Exhibitors will be permitted in the exhibition area; however, computer demonstrations and video or PowerPoint projections on up to 42” TV screens are acceptable.
- The maximum number of persons operating each exhibition area is two (2).
- Giveaways of items of reasonable value (pens, key chains, mugs, etc.) not to exceed $15.00 each are acceptable.
- Drawings for items of value not to exceed $600 will be allowed, provided all registered attendees may participate and no purchases of goods or services are a condition of entry. Exhibitors are responsible for complying with all pertinent state laws regulating drawings and sweepstakes, including where appropriate the display of sweepstakes rules containing such information as the nature and value of prizes, the time and place of drawing, the prize fulfillment mechanism, the publication of winners’ lists, and the sponsor’s contact information.
- Reasonable and professional conduct will be expected of all Consultant Fair participants. See PMRG’s Code of Conduct at www.pmrg.org under “Become a Member.”
- Do not leave your booth unattended during the exhibition hours.
- The Exhibitor assumes all responsibility for any and all loss, theft or damage to Exhibitor's displays, equipment and other property while on hotel premises, and hereby waives any claim or demand it may have against PMRG, the hotel or its affiliates arising from such loss, theft or damage. The Exhibitor agrees to comply with all hotel policies and procedures for exhibitors and all applicable laws, codes and regulations. In addition, the Exhibitor agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Group and hotel and their respective parent, subsidiary and other affiliated or related companies from and against any liabilities, obligations, claims, damages, suits, costs and expenses, including, without limitation, attorneys' fees and costs up through and including any appeal, arising from or in connection with the Exhibitor's occupancy and use of the exhibition premises or any part thereof or any negligent act, error or omission or willful misconduct of the Exhibitor or its employees, contractors, subcontractors or agents. The Exhibitor hereby certifies to PMRG that the Exhibitor carries at least $1,000,000 per incident in general liability insurance (personal injury and property damage); and upon PMRG’s request the Exhibitor will furnish to PMRG a certificate to that effect from the Exhibitor’s insurer.