Dick Fordyce was instrumental in the development and growth of the Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Group (PMRG) and served as an excellent example of professionalism to all who knew him. In his honor, PMRG annually seeks nominations for the R.R. Fordyce Award. The R.R. Fordyce Award will be given out at The PMRG Institute's Award Ceremony and Dinner held each Fall.
Nominations are due by July 31 of each year. Click here to submit a nomination.
R.R. Fordyce Award Guidelines
- The recipient must be a PMRG member.
- Nominations for this award can be made by any member or non-member.
- Nominees should aspire to the following ideals:
- Willingness to dedicate time and attention to the betterment of our profession by making an outstanding contribution to healthcare market research
- Exemplary level of character, business ethics and leadership skills
- Dedication to company and colleagues
- Service and dedication to PMRG, other similar organizations or other current events impacting healthcare market research
- Personal behavior and mentoring of others
- Significant tenure, advanced position, and reputation
In 300 words or less, provide specific examples of how the nominated individual has excelled in one or more of the following areas:
Contributions that support the healthcare market healthcare community.
Exemplary level of character, business ethics, and leadership (include professional/personal behavior, ethical decision-making abilities).
Service and dedication to company and colleagues including tenure, advanced position, and reputation.
R.R. Fordyce Award Recipients