Nominations are due by July 31 of each year. Click here to submit a nomination.
This award was created in 2008 to recognize an individual who has demonstrated a positive and meaningful impact on Healthcare Market Research. The award recognizes contributions over a twelve-month period (July 1 – June 30) and will be awarded on an annual basis at The PMRG Institute's Award Ceremony and Dinner held each fall.
Recipients must fulfill the following criteria:
- Demonstrated Leadership
- Business Impact
- Research Innovation
- Commitment to Healthcare Market Research
The award is granted based on demonstrated outstanding or exceptional contribution to the field of healthcare market research. Examples include an achievement, particularly high quality of work, a set of skills, a creative idea or innovation, etc., expressed in some action within the applicant's/nominee's work unit that can be shown to have had an important and noteworthy impact. Current PMRG Executive Committee, Board of Directors and Awards Committee members are ineligible for nomination.
- Complete the Nomination Form, including the candidate's full name, title, and company name and address, nominee contributions questionaire and must be submitted by July 31, via the nomination form available above during the nomination period.
- The name, e-mail and phone number of the nominating party should be included.
- Nominees are not required to be members of PMRG.
- Individuals may nominate themselves or others. Preference will be given to members of the PMRG.
Marketing Researcher of the Year Award Recipients