PMRG Membership Committee
Goal: Lay the ground work that will enable PMRG to expand membership.
1) Maximize the number of new members that become actively involved in PMRG
• Contact “lapsed” members to re-register.
• Conduct orientation for interested new members at ANC and the Annual Meeting of The PMRG Institute.
• Continually seek feedback to ensure that new member offerings are well received and seek opportunities to improve communications with new & existing members.
2) Ensure all lapsed members re-register
• Contact expiring members with renewal notices to encourage re-registration and prevent lapse.
• Contact “lapsed” members to understand reasons why registration has lapsed and encourage a change of mind.
• Conduct member orientation at ANC and the Annual Meeting of The PMRG Institute
3) Liaise with other committees to ensure value-added offerings are being provided that offer value to members
• Create and keep updated a content schedule, with input from each PMRG committee, that outlines the content each committee will contribute toward membership value and ensures that coordination issues can be raised to the Executive Committee